There will be no guide training during spring 2020
Guides whose attestation is expired can extend it by taking an exam on May 12 (Exam scheduled for April 28 is cancelled due to the emergency situation in the country)
NB! Expiring guide attestations are extended until July 1.
Guide attestation exam is held at Kuie school
The attestation exam fee is 20 EUR and it has to be paid before the exam and according to the invoice provided by the Open Air Museum.
There will be further training held in autumn for already attested guides due to a new exhibition building opening – collective farm’s apartments.
* Only guides attested by Estonian Open Air Museum can conduct a tour of Estonian Open Air Museum.
* During the tour a guide has to wear a personal GUIDE CARD with a photo.
* Guide attestation is extended automatically if the guide has conducted at least 15 excursions in the past 5 years.
* Expired attestation can be extended by taking an exam.
* Excursion has to be registered with ID-card at the museum cash desk before entering the museum with an excursion group.
* Please do not disturb museum visiting school and kindergarden groups work and activities.
* The guide is a role model for his excursion group. It is forbidden to smoke anywhere except at the designated smoking area, it is forbidden to pick flowers, break branches, touch cane roofs and step over the exhibit barrier rope.
* Taluvalvuritel on õigus küsida giidilt giidikaarti või paluda ilma giidikaardita ekskursioonijuhil ringkäik katkestada.
* Security has a right to ask a guide to provide his guide card or to ask to stop the excursion if the guide card is not provided.
* Estonian Open Air staff has a right to join the excursion at any time to ensure good guide service.
NB! Open Air Museum audio guide is available in NUMU application.
For additional information please contact: +372 654 9126 or email@example.com