It is not allowed to:
- Climb over the fences
- Pull out thatching from the roofs
- Touch objects in the exposition
- Go into the areas that are marked with the ropes or prohibitory signs
- Disturbe or feed animals
- Pick plants/flowers or damage natural environment
- Drop garbage
In museum one should:
- Collar and muzzle your domestic animal
- Be careful with see-sawing. There can be max 6 people on the see-saw at the same time. It is allowed to step on or down from the see-sew only when it is stopped. Hold tight!
- Be careful on the seashore – the bank is dangerous (might collapse) and craggy.
Firemaking is strictly forbidden. Using the campfire-place is possible only in case on preliminary agreement with EOA museum board.
Smoking is allowed only in appointed places.