JOURNAL RENOVATUM ANNO
The journal RENOVATUM ANNO focuses on conservation, preservation and displaying of cultural heritage. Digitisation and digital preservation have also been involved as relatively novel topics. The journal is addressed to both specialists and wider audience interested in this inspiring sphere.
- stories of forgotten, rediscovered or found objects which are brought back to life or saved from being destroyed;
- introduction of new trends in conservation, restoration and digitisation; exchange of practical knowledge;
- expert advice about preserving items in different conditions;
- themes related to valuation and preservation of cultural heritage;
- …and plenty of other exciting topics.
Since 1988 the journal RENOVATUM ANNO has appeared in print. By now 15 issues have been published, the last four of them as electronic publications.
To download and read the journal, click on the cover image.